September 12, 2020 at 5:23 pmjoecamarada206SubscriberHello! nI am new with Ansys software, and I have a question about the capabilities of the student version. nIs it possible to use the SPH on the Explicit Dynamics system with the Free Student Software? nI read some papers regarding simulation of the impact between two plates and most of them uses SPH. So, I would like to try to do some simple simulations in order to understand better these simulations. It does not need to be sophisticated simulation (I know the Student Version has some limitations and I will not be able to reproduce these simulations completely), I would like just to have an idea on how to simulate these cases.nnThanks!!n
September 15, 2020 at 7:33 pmMissy JiAnsys EmployeeAnsys student bundled applications includes Ansys Mechanical and Ansys Autodyn, so you would be able to use SPH solver with Ansys Explicit dynamics, the limitation is Structural Physics: 32K nodes/elements and Fluid physics: 512K cells/nodes, you can find more details here:nWish this answers your questions.nn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.