March 2, 2022 at 9:10 pmraphaelcSubscriber
I currently have ANSYS 2021 R1 installed on my machine. Is it worth staying up to date on the latest version of ANSYS? Are there noticeable performance benefits?
Thank you,March 7, 2022 at 5:55 pmPraneethAnsys Employee
At Ansys we strive you provide improved performance of our tools to meet the customer needs and technology evolution.
As part of this we update our tools to meet the requirements.
So, we always recommend to stay up to date for optimum performance and to access the new features.
For the new features added to 2022 R1, please go through "what's new" section in this site Ansys Electronics | Complete Electronics Simulation Tools.
All the very best Praneeth.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.