March 7, 2023 at 2:01 pmMark RhoadesSubscriber
Version 14 of ModelCenter MBSE was not compatible with Magic Systems of Systems Architect (MSOSA), a MagicDraw based product made by 3DS that is being offered to academic universities at a much lower price than Cameo Enterprise Architecture. There was talk about making it compatible in the future. Does anyone know if ModelCenter MBSE is compatible with MSOSA version 2022X with the Magic Model Analyst plug-in?
March 16, 2023 at 1:07 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
I am not sure. Can you please check ti here: Magic Systems of Systems Architect Documentation (nomagic.com)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Ansys2021R2 ansys212 seg faults immediately on RHEL8.2
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.