October 23, 2020 at 11:30 amandhasanthosh4321SubscriberI couldn't pass a quiz on my first attempt in structures course and now its sowing You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.i cannot retake it now please someone respondn
October 23, 2020 at 12:37 pmKarthik RAdministratornWe are looking to fix this issue related to Quiz soon. I'll send you a note as soon as the fix is pushed.nThank you for your patience.nBest Regards,nKarthik n
October 24, 2020 at 5:34 amandhasanthosh4321SubscriberThanks for the response n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How can i get stress-strain data points for defining Multilinear isotropic hardening in Ansys
- Reynolds Number in Fully Developed Turbulent Flow
- Opening course files using ANSYS 19.1
- Error: WorkBench Error: Could not handle event: SolutionStatusUpdate Error Object: #f
- Mesh fail
- Turbulent flow
- Ansys innvoation course files
- Coriolis Flowmeter 2 way FSI workshop files
- How to get the Ansys Course Completion: Intro to Python Badge
- Formula SAE Composite Monocoque Chassis Analysis – Geometry File
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.