3D Design

3D Design

Is the trailing edge of the skin of the wing suppose to look like this? (Attaching pictures)

    • El_Manguangua

      Hi, I hope you are doing great, thanks for reading me!

      I'm working on an aerodynamics project, and I had to redesign the aircraft wing, and when designing its skin, and this is what I got:

    • Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee
      Most of the time a chamfer is used instead of round a the trailing edge.

      You can use Pull command in SpaceClaim for this.
      Please go through help manual for more details
      Regards Keyur
      How to access Ansys Online Help Document
      Guidelines on the Student Community

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.