August 19, 2021 at 10:17 pmfdtdisgreatSubscriber
Is there a Lumerical script command to output the memory requirements from the 'Check" toolbar option for FDTD? I tried looking on the Lumerical Scripting webpages and this forum and couldn't see any information on this. Thanks!August 20, 2021 at 5:45 pmGuilin SunAnsys EmployeeYes, in 2021R2.1 new release you can use runsystemcheck and then you will get a struct, which has sub-struct containing memory check information.
Struct with fields:
then you can get the memory info:
Struct with fields:
Here is the initialization and mesh memory:
Please update to the newest version.
August 20, 2021 at 8:45 pmfdtdisgreatSubscriberThis is fantastic, thank you so much gsun! runsystemcheck works perfectly!
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.