Fluids

Fluids

Is there a macro for the unburnt reactants temperature such as used in the Meghalchi and Keck model?

• jstrafac
      Subscriber

I'm building a custom laminar flame speed model for a non-adiabatic premixed combustion simulation. The model requires a macro for the unburnt reactants temperature such as the Meghalchi and Keck laminar flame speed model described in "9.6.3. Laminar Flame Speed." There isn't one listed in the Fluent Customization Manual; however, I've noticed multiple macros included in the examples such as C_PREMIXC_T(c,t) found in "2.3.17. DEFINE_IGNITE_SOURCE" aren't specifically defined in the document. Is there a more complete list of all macros that would define C_PREMIXC_T(c,t) and perhaps list a macro for the unburnt reactant temperature. I can only assume one exists based on the description of the Meghalchi and Keck model. Thanks in advance for your help!

• jstrafac
      Subscriber
      A quick update. C_PREMIXC_T(c,t) was a bad example. I see it was added in subsequent versions of the customization manual. A better example is C_T_U(c,t) that I found in the sg_mem.h header file. It looks like it only applies to the partially premixed combustion model, but it's close to what I'm trying to find.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.