January 8, 2019 at 8:58 pmsameerfaresSubscriber
Is there a way to change a parameter ID number in Ansys Mechanical?
How does Ansys assign an ID number to parameter?
January 8, 2019 at 9:13 pmSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
The way it assigns IDs is the order in which they are selected. I don't think there is a way to change the number at least not from the GUI.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Cannot apply load on node
- Colors and Mesh Display