February 2, 2018 at 3:22 pmmemoSubscriber
I have spent a huge amount of time on defining the required settings of a Fluid-Structure interaction simulation in ANSYS Workbench. Due to some limitations regarding the availability of suitable hardware, in order to perform the simulation, I need to give the simulation setup files to someone else that has access to a supercomputer. I don't want him to see or know about the way in which I defined the simulation settings. Is there any way to prevent the others who have access to the supercomputer from accessing the simulation settings parts ( like CFX-Pre or ANSYS Mechanical)?
Hope to see a response.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Large deflection