March 14, 2020 at 1:22 ammwesleySubscriber
Where can I find Ansys 17.1 student version to download? Is it still possible to download it?
My teacher uses this version. I tried downloading Ansys 2020, but it's too different and he doesnt't know how to use the newest version either.
Thanks in advance.
March 16, 2020 at 2:55 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
Please check here.
So please use 2020R1. Also, 2019R2 and R3 are available to download if you want to use it.
R17.1 will not be available on student community.
If this helps, please mark this post as 'Is Solution' to help others.
April 5, 2020 at 6:05 pmFlorianSchSubscriber
Im trying to use the thermal comfort App https://catalog.ansys.com/product/5b3bc6857a2f9a5c90d32ed5/thermal-comfort.
It didnt work on Version 19R3 and 2020.
On the Homepage it is recommended for version 17.
How can I use the app?
April 6, 2020 at 3:10 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.