September 27, 2023 at 2:21 pmLukáš TrizuljakSubscriber
Is anyone able to help me with this error message? I try to load a case into Fluent from a class and this error keeps popping up:
Reading mesh ...
10000 cells, 1 cell zone ...
10000 quadrilateral cells, zone id: 2
20425 faces, 5 face zones ...
19575 2D interior faces, zone id: 3
400 2D symmetry faces, zone id: 4
25 2D velocity-inlet faces, zone id: 5
25 2D pressure-outlet faces, zone id: 6
400 2D wall faces, zone id: 7
10426 nodes, 1 node zone ...
Error: EOF in string read
Error Object: ()
Error: api-get-var: the object is not active
Error Object: setup/general/solver/time
I'd be grateful for any help.
September 28, 2023 at 10:10 amRobForum Moderator
Which version of Fluent were you using in class, and which version are you reading it into? The mesh may be OK, but the api-get-var suggests there's something missing that's model related.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.