April 20, 2023 at 6:17 amFrancis PoussinAnsys Employee
AECs = Ansys Elastic Currency
If you are using AECs with 2023R1 on Ansys Gateway, you will need to install manually 2023R1 Service Pack 2 on the Virtual Machine.
This is because there is a problem with how AECs are calculated in 2023R1. This problem is resolved in the Service Pack 2 which will be automatically part of the package installations from May 15th. Until then, the installation of the SP2 has to be done manually.
Here is an article explaining how to install the Service Pack 2
If you are not using AECs, you will not be impacted by this issue.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- (0x8007052E): The user name or password is incorrect
- Some of the instance types are greyed out and cannot be selected.
- Ansys Gateway powered by AWS – Minimum Technical Skills
- ADConnector Installation Fails due to .NET
- Unable to install Service.
- About Multi-domain support
- What is the average time to set an HPC cluster up?
- How does metering work?
- How do I enable multiple screens in an RDP session?
- Welcome to Ansys Gateway Powered by AWS
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.