January 22, 2018 at 9:56 amvah64641Subscriber
While running the following code in my working directory:
"C:Program FilesANSYS Incv182CFD-Postbincfx5mondata" -res AB.res -output out.csv
I get the error:
Monitor Data Exporter executable C:Program FilesANSYS
Incv182CFD-Postbinwinnt-amd64MonitorDataExporter.exe does not exist
I tried using cfx5dfile and I can extract the monitor variable data. However, I would like to extract a few specific monitor points and am unable to do it using cfx5dfile. I wanted to check the output of cfx5mondata first and then would add the list of variables to be extracted.
- The topic ‘Issue with cfx5mondata’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- legend min and max
- Ensight hot iron palette from an image
- Streamlines in EnSight using MRI data
- Import MRI data into Ensight
- FLUENT APPLICATIION ERROR
- Total Surface Heat Flux Calculation in Fluent
- Difference between “total pressure” and “absolute pressure”?
- Drop Test of a Water-Filled Tube
- Minimum Orthogonal Quality Less than 0.01 For Transonic Airfoil Flow Analysis
- obtaining pressure distribution by making points in ansys
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.