April 9, 2020 at 9:00 pmDavidSzonyiSubscriber
When trying to create a video inside Mechanical by hitting the export video file button, the saved video only shows a very close up view of the top left of the view port (picture below). I've tried playing with the graphics options (increasing the video height and width) but it doesn't change anything. I'm not sure but maybe this issue has something to do with the fact that i'm running ANSYS in 4K resolution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
April 10, 2020 at 12:26 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
If you set the display resolution to 1920x1080 I expect you will get a normal video output.
April 10, 2020 at 1:52 am
April 13, 2020 at 8:47 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
See if there are settings in the 3D graphics card driver that you can tweak.
April 13, 2020 at 9:04 pmDavidSzonyiSubscriber
I found the issue, I had "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" selected in the ANSYS Workbench properties window. I had this turned on to help run ANSYS in 4K. Found that info here:
I turned it off and went to 1920x1080 and it seems to work now. I'll have to run ANSYS in 1920x1080 from now on but at least it works!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Colors and Mesh Display
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.