May 22, 2022 at 12:09 pmLarz_JohnstonSubscriberHi, I've justfinished up a transient simulation and am trying to export the results from postprocessing. The simulation is 3600 seconds long (in 6 second timesteps), and I selected chart, set up an XY -Transient or sequence option, picked all the locations for data series (points in the model), set the X axis as time, and the Y Axis as temperature, then left everything else as default. The end result was that the export only gave me one value at a seemingly random time.
How do I set the start time and time interval for exporting transient data to excel?
May 30, 2022 at 1:15 pmSwathi V. V.Ansys EmployeeHi May I know if you are able to plot the data at all time step before exporting?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.