September 14, 2022 at 1:55 pmjonlSubscriber
September 15, 2022 at 10:45 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
For me to look more closely at this issue, use File Archive to create a .wbpz file. Use a file sharing site such as Google Drive, Dropbox or Jumpshare (which is what I use) to upload the .wbpz file.
September 15, 2022 at 12:49 pmjonlSubscriber
This is work related, so I don't want to share the archive. I've worked around the problem by solving the entire geometry instead of submodelling. Still find it stange that the submodel would behave like that.
September 15, 2022 at 2:23 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
I haven't used the submodeling feature myself as I have a large enough computer to solve the whole model.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Large deflection
- Colors and Mesh Display