Ansys Products

Ansys Products

Issue with installing ANSYS student 2019 R2

• Dinesh3331
      Subscriber

ErrorLogger.errorFilePath is C:Program FilesANSYS IncANSYS Studentv194CADConfigLogsCADConfigurationMgr.err

• pgl
      Ansys Employee

The free Student Product does not include any of our add-on CAD geometry interface products, that may be why you are seeing that Errorlogger error.

The last message states "Installation Complete". Can you confirm that the product launches, for example Workbench, and are you able to use SpaceClaim to create some geometry?  

Note that I also have this same message in my installation log file on my local installation & the product works just fine.  

• Dinesh3331
      Subscriber
      Product launches, but can not import cad model.
    • surrajshri
      Subscriber

I am getting this error during installation

couldn't execute "C:Program FilesANSYS IncANSYS Studentv194aisol..commonfilesCADbinwinx64Ans.CadInt.CADConfigurationUtility.exe": no such file or directory

Successfully created file associations.

The installation completed with warnings/errors. Review any .err or .log files in:

C:Program FilesANSYS IncANSYS Student

Installation Complete: Sat Aug 10 00:43:01 2019

but even after completion of installation no workbench is showing or you can say the product has not launched.

• tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee

Hi Dinesh3331,

you can check this link for what's included in student version

https://www.ansys.com/academic/free-student-products

Make sure your CAD file is one of the followings

Geometry Import:

• Neutral format import IGES, STEP

• Parasolid (native within ANSYS DesignModeler)

Hi surrajshri ,

Your issue is different, please create your own thread.

Have you tried re-installation ?

Do you have that Ans.CadInt.CADConfigurationUtility.exe  in that location ?

Thanks,

Win

• surrajshri
      Subscriber

i tried re-installation many times but even after that i am having same installation problem.

and  no such file " Ans.CadInt.CADConfigurationUtility.exe "is showing  in that location.

• Dinesh3331
      Subscriber

i also tried bye converting cad model in IGES and STEP.

but it cant open, and as i said  earlier installation is not complete.

in installatin log this error occured.

ErrorLogger.errorFilePath is C:Program FilesANSYS IncANSYS Studentv194CADConfigLogsCADConfigurationMgr.err

• tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee

That is NOT an error message, it just tells you where the error file would be if exist. Do you have this file C:Program FilesANSYS IncANSYS Studentv194CADConfigLogsCADConfigurationMgr.err ? If so, what's the content ?

Also, post the screenshot of the issue when you try to import IGES and STEP

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.