August 26, 2023 at 8:20 pmveerpal kaurSubscriber
I am facing issue in Interconnect. Interfacing K-Layout design(thermoptic phase shifter or ring resonator) into intercoonect ,it show library is not installed . kindly help me. Thank you
Message displayed in output window is like is:
Loading netlist 'C:/Users/kaurv/AppData/Local/Temp/tmp6pp6civx/VK_veerpal_kaur_main.spi'...
Validating libraries and models... 3 errors(s) found:
(1) Error loading netlist: the element '::design kits::ebeam::ebeam_gc_te1550' is not available in the library.
(2) Error loading netlist: the element '::design kits::ebeam::ebeam_wg_integral_1550' is not available in the library.
(3) Error loading netlist: the element '::design kits::ebeam::ebeam_dc_halfring_straight' is not available in the library.
Error loading netlist: failed to create circuit.
Total elapsed time: 01:38:43
August 26, 2023 at 10:55 pmDevika Padmakumar NairAnsys Employee
Thanks for reaching out. The error you mention indicates that the compact model is missing from the elements library. The compact model library can be installed according to this
Let me know this solved the issue.
August 26, 2023 at 11:50 pmveerpal kaurSubscriber
Thank you Devika. Software is working now....
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Questions about the calculation of the cross-polarization conversion efficiency of metasurface
- Error on Lumerical device
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Finding your Ansys (or Lumerical) account number
- Lumerical – error message when trying to open from Linux terminal
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.