March 24, 2021 at 1:14 amforsyth307SubscriberHas anyone gotten this to work for a switched reluctance motor since its release?nI'm using 2021 R1 and every time I try to run the machine toolkit for an SRM it uses an auto generated external circuit to define the motor current. The problem is that it sets the current to zero for iteration, regardless of what I put as the current parameter, and thus creates an efficiency map using zero current. The external circuit is inaccessible.n
March 24, 2021 at 3:33 pmDeyu LiAnsys EmployeeSRM is not working in 2021R1 in machine toolkit, and it will be available in 2021R2.n
March 24, 2021 at 3:55 pmforsyth307Subscriber
SRM is not working in 2021R1 in machine toolkit, and it will be available in 2021R2.https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/comment/112409#Comment_112409Why would Ansys make available a feature that doesn't actually work yet?n
April 1, 2021 at 3:57 pmHyacinthSubscriber
SRM is not working in 2021R1 in machine toolkit, and it will be available in 2021R2.https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/comment/112409#Comment_112409I got the same problem there. 2021R1 is not working for SRM efficiency calculation.nSo when would R2021R2 be available for users?nThanks!n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.