July 21, 2021 at 8:48 pmcigwegbeSubscriber
Mechanical failed to open the database: The Mechanical editor does not have a valid license. Please refer the following directory for more information: C:UsersUSERAppDataLocalTemp.ansys.July 27, 2021 at 12:05 pmMatt MadoreAnsys EmployeeDid you happen to refer to the listed directory to see what messages are reported in the licdebug files? Are you running the Student version? Which version?
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Limitations to Student License?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- The Fluent Application Failed to Start.
- ANSYS 19.1: Can not link the geometry
- Abnormal Exit Error
Top Rated Tags