October 24, 2023 at 7:53 pmAntonio FontanellaSubscriber
I have downloaded ANSYS 2023R3 student version, and when I try to edit the geometry from the workbench, I get the following error:
"The application failed to initialize. This may be caused by an issue with the installation."
I followed the istruction found in other topics (https://forum.ansys.com/forums/topic/issue-with-starting-ansys-discovery-2022r1-student; https://forum.ansys.com/forums/topic/ansys-discovery-not-responding-cannot-initialize).
The GPU drivers are update and the GPU is compatible. The error shown by the event viewer is 0xC004F074.
October 30, 2023 at 10:55 amRajeshwari JadhavAnsys Employee
Can you attach the screenshot of the error?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- No license available at this time
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Your product license has numerical problem size limits…..
- Acoustics model in Ansys 18.1
- Download 2019 R1 Student Products
- Minimum requirement
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.