Fluids

Fluids

Issues opening a .log file in EnSight

Tagged: 

• CameronLaw
      Subscriber
      Hello allnI ran a simulation in HyperWorks Virtual Wind Tunnel & want to use EnSight for the post-processing. nHowever when I opened the file in EnSight the program immediately closed. After some research I figured it was an issue with the file directory. So I moved my results folder to C:\Users\913290\.ensight202\CEI\WindTunnel_3-5-2021_10-21-40 and it no longer crashes, but it doesn't actually open any results. nWhen I check the cmd it says:nNOTE: Userd API 2 (version: 2.040), Reader Name: AcuSolve (release: 2017.1)n   Path: C:\Programs\ANSYS2020\v202\CEI\ensight202\machines\win64\lib_readers\udr_acusolve\libuserd-acusolve.dlln   Reader release: 2017.1n   Reader descrip: AcuSolve Reader V2017.1nHighlight: ..LognClick: (Set) GeometrynClick: OKnreader 'AcuSolve' does not implement USERD_globals - backup saveand restore will likely failnsetup_userd_filenames:2543, PROBLEM: Trouble opening filenamesnnn<>nHas anyone come across a similar situation before? Or have any clue what might be the issue here?nThank you very muchnCameronn
    • RK
      Ansys Employee
      Hello, nMay I know what is the name of the file that you are importing? How have you named it? n
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.