August 16, 2018 at 7:06 pmAryanto Lapu RomuSubscriber
I CANT USE THE MESH IF I WANT TO ANALYS CENTRIFUGAL PUMP
August 16, 2018 at 7:19 pmSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
Can you please post some images of what you are trying to do and explain your problem?
August 16, 2018 at 7:47 pm
August 16, 2018 at 10:40 pmSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
You probably need to set mesh controls separately for each part. What is the error message you are seeing?
Please refer to this link for help with meshing.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- I’m a starter
- YouTube tutorial files
- Fluid Flow – Lid Driven Cavity
- Thermal – Heat Conduction in a Cylinder
- Fluid Flow – Turbulent Flow Over a Backward Facing Step
- Fluid Flow – Taylor-Couette Flow between Rotating Cylinders
- Magnetics-Permanent Magnetic Circuit with Air Gap
- The project files directory doesn’t exist
- Process ‘3dedy’ terminated abnormally. It may have run out of memory or could have been killed by..
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.