October 5, 2020 at 1:55 amutkugSubscriberHello,nI am using OUTRES, BASIC, All to reduce my result file size. However, I realized that only the last result has been saved at the joint probe. I was wondering if there is a way to add joint probe results to the OUTRES command.nUtku n
October 7, 2020 at 11:03 amAshish KhemkaAnsys EmployeennCan you try OUTRES,NSOL,ALL?.Regards,nAshish Khemkan
October 10, 2020 at 6:16 pmutkugSubscriber,nI tried the NSOL option, however it didn't work. I tried the ESOL option and realized that the probe values were saved. I used the MISC option just for the probes here is my command snippet.nOUTRES,ERASEnOUTRES,MISC,ALLnThis way, I got the probe results and the result size was reduced by almost 10 times.nThanks for your help!nUtkun
October 12, 2020 at 6:38 amAshish KhemkaAnsys EmployeennThanks for the update.nnRegards,nAshish Khemkan
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.