September 27, 2023 at 12:04 amHandon UmSubscriber
What's the difference between circular and rectangular in k vectors domain?
In case of circular, there's only value k.
In case of rectangular, k value is divided into ku and kv.
Also, Is there any manual that explain about updated features of RCWA (or FDTD)?
September 27, 2023 at 5:57 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
Circular option can reduce undesired modes appearing in rectangular option when both are large.
For software updates,
you can visit https://optics.ansys.com/hc/en-us/sections/1500001572701-Release-Notes
we also have short videos on youtube channel Ansys Photonics
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Questions about the calculation of the cross-polarization conversion efficiency of metasurface
- Finding your Ansys (or Lumerical) account number
- Error on Lumerical device
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Lumerical – error message when trying to open from Linux terminal
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.