March 12, 2023 at 11:55 am
March 14, 2023 at 9:23 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
Is this for Zemax? if so, please visit https://community.zemax.com/
March 15, 2023 at 11:04 amArthajSubscriber
No, it's for qINTERCONNET, which is part of the Ansys Optics Suite
March 16, 2023 at 1:35 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
Please see if the following link helps:
Non-Linear Sign (NLS) Gate – Ansys Optics
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Ganhemt Project mistake can you help me
- how to export results from SPEOS to Mechanical
- Negative Reflection Problem
- Simple Optical simulation
- How to calculate the cross-polarization efficiency and phase in FDTD
- Ansys SPEOS- Diffusion Coefficient of a fluorescence
- Inverse design of polymer y-branch – modify the example provided
- Purcell Factor on Dielctric Mirror
- Light reflection on a XMP map
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.