August 20, 2022 at 11:14 amOmidNazeri1997Subscriber
Hello. I need to use the 5 parameter Mooney-Rivlin model to simulate the hyper-elastic behavior of the human ACL. I've found a related article, which describes the model constants. Here is a picture indicating the table of coefficients: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s2rwXOtdA8km24B52031RqN7wNZLEguU/view?usp=sharing
I exactly implemented the similar setup and material properties for all of the model components. Here is the link to the related discussion (Mr. Saumadeep helped me solve the issues): https://forum.ansys.com/forums/topic/knee-joint-simulation-new/
((But, this time hyper-elastic material instead of linear elastic material for the ACL tissue.))
Unfortunately, i face error and warning messages during solution. Here you can see all of the messages:
Can anyone help me with these?
August 20, 2022 at 11:20 am
August 23, 2022 at 1:41 pmSaiDAnsys Employee
Hello. You seem to be encountering an "Excessive element distortion error". You may find helpful tips in the following video to resolve the issue:
Hope this helps!
August 24, 2022 at 8:09 amOmidNazeri1997Subscriber
Hi SaiD. Thank you so much!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display