March 4, 2023 at 7:13 amAvishek BSubscriber
I've just installed ANSYS Student 2022 R2 and wanted to use the ANSYS Mechanical APDL straightaway.
However, I got the following error while trying to Run (as Admin) the APDL Product Launcher (see attached screengrab):
March 4, 2023 at 7:14 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error trying to solve with research license
- Fluent parametric sweep from workbench getting stuck
- Getting error of “waiting for license server to respond”
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop 2019 R2 and the new update of windows 10
- Facing issues with Microsoft MPI in ANSYS EDT HFSS 2020R2
- Trying to solve model in Lsdyna extension but cannot get the workbench lsdyna on toolbar as shown.
- 2021 R1 student version, mapdl is not launching
- ANSYS Discovery file is undeletable
- Issue while opening ANSYS Additive print 2020 R2 app
- Troubleshooting 2020 R2 Student
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.