March 28, 2020 at 3:59 pm
March 30, 2020 at 5:00 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
Please post the questions in appropriate category. Moving this question to other category to get better response.
Moving to installation category.
April 1, 2020 at 12:07 amtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Open CMD Prompt and enter the following command
"%awp_root201%fluentntbinwin64fluent.exe" 3d -g -t0
does this launch Fluent ?
Also, do you have install.err file under C:Program FilesANSYS Inc ? If so, please post its content here.
April 3, 2020 at 10:45 amAhmed1400Subscriber
Thank very much for replying...
1. I tried this command "%awp_root201%fluentntbinwin64fluent.exe" 3d -g -t0 but it does not work, and I did not find a folder with this name (install.err)
2. + the fluent, also I can not open CFX 2020 R1, and also Watertight Geometry Workflow.... and others apps.
the version I used is Student version 2020 R1.
Ex: These messages I got when I tried to open CFX
April 6, 2020 at 8:00 amAhmed1400Subscriber
Any Help Mr. Tsiriaks
April 7, 2020 at 12:33 amtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Open CMD Prompt, then type
and post the output of it here
Also, the install.err is a file, not a folder. For your case, it should be under C:Program FilesANSYS IncANSYS Student
April 7, 2020 at 10:02 amAhmed1400Subscriber
1. Below is the output
2. I searched the file install.err but I didnt find it.
April 10, 2020 at 1:06 pm
April 10, 2020 at 11:40 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
You mean you reinstall the OS ? That's pretty extreme but glad it helps with the issue.
This looks fine to me but if things are bigger than you expected, it may have something to do with your computer display settings. See if it's at default scale (100%) , also check your display resolution setting.
April 15, 2020 at 12:16 pmAhmed1400Subscriber
Yes I reinstall the OS.
I changed the display settings and now it looks very fine.
Thank you very much Win
April 15, 2020 at 11:29 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
You are welcome ! Glad to hear all is good for you now.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- License Error
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.