October 25, 2023 at 5:30 amGanggui GuoSubscriber
I'm interested in understanding the potential for integrating SpaceClaim with external Python platforms like VSCode and PyCharm. Specifically, when can we expect the capability to launch and control SpaceClaim's GUI directly from these platforms using Python scripts? Is there any development or planned update in this direction?
October 30, 2023 at 1:06 pmAshish KhemkaForum Moderator
Please see if the following link helps you: How to run a Spaceclaim script from an external IDE like vscode? (ansys.com)
October 30, 2023 at 2:31 pmAtharv JoshiForum Moderator
Yes, you can integrating SpaceClaim via different python platforms this is released for the user and with time features will grow. You can refer the attached documentation on PyAnsys Geometry on getting started Getting started — PyAnsys Geometry and User guide — PyAnsys Geometry
Thanks and Regards
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to work with STL file?
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- section plane
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- material properties
- Coordinates orientation
- “contact pair has no element in it.” how to resolve this problem
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.