July 8, 2022 at 7:38 amMahesh TachaleAdministrator
The innovations of tomorrow depend on the education the next generation of engineers is receiving today. As the development of autonomous vehicles, 5G infrastructure, electric powertrains and artificial intelligence continue to grab headlines, educators are faced with daunting challenges. They have to prepare engineering students for a drastically different future and engage them in practical applications while instilling a solid understanding of physics.
check our free courses at : https://courses.ansys.com/
July 8, 2022 at 11:00 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How can i get stress-strain data points for defining Multilinear isotropic hardening in Ansys
- Reynolds Number in Fully Developed Turbulent Flow
- Opening course files using ANSYS 19.1
- Error: WorkBench Error: Could not handle event: SolutionStatusUpdate Error Object: #f
- Formula SAE Composite Monocoque Chassis Analysis – Geometry File
- Mesh fail
- Coriolis Flowmeter 2 way FSI workshop files
- Ansys innvoation course files
- Turbulent flow
- How to get the Ansys Course Completion: Intro to Python Badge
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.