March 16, 2022 at 8:52 ammoranlouieSubscriber
I need help finding documentation on 'Learn Points' and goodness of fit.
- How many Learning Points does the Response Surface module generate when presenting the goodness of fit?
- What is the threshold of each metric (Coefficient of Determination, RMSE, etc.), for Ansys to decide to give stars, x, or gray bars?
I am specifically using a Rotatable Central Composite Design to generate experimental points. The particular surface in the screenshot was solved for using genetic aggregation.
Thanks for your help!March 16, 2022 at 6:24 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
Please see if the following link helps:
Goodness of Fit Calculations (ansys.com)
Regards Ashish Khemka
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.