June 16, 2022 at 7:55 amamnonjwSubscriberHello, and congratulations on the new learning forum.I think there are several issues regarding migration from the previous forum to the new one:
- When a simulation diverges the IDE gives notice about this and shows a link to a page with further information: https://kb.lumerical.com/redirect/fdtd-fix-divergence.html. This page is no longer available and we're re-directed to Ansys Optics page.
- When the Lumerical IDE shows a notice of a new version to download, the link to the information of release notes is broken. The screen capture below shows the page we're directed to.
- I can't find any of my older posts in the new learning forum, for example "Simulating Photonic Crystal waveguide". Is the process of migrating the information in previous discussions still on-going?
June 23, 2022 at 2:13 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
The forum is not working properly for some posts. Sorry for the inconvenience. here is the link
All the legacy posts are moving slowly to here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.