March 11, 2022 at 12:24 pmBrigitteSubscriber
I have an acute problem with my student licence. I am currently working on my master thesis and use Ansys version 2021 R1.
I have been informed that my licence will expire in 20 days.
I am currently still a student and would like to continue working with this version. How can I do this so that my licence is extended?March 14, 2022 at 10:04 amRobAnsys EmployeeAnsys Student is the free version, and has a different licence system. Have a look in https://www.ansys.com/academic/students/ansys-student as it looks like the licence has been extended. You will need to uninstall the software & download & reinstall though. The "full" licenced version (ie the University system) has a licence file so if they set it up correctly you can use pretty much any previous release with the current licence.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.