February 15, 2023 at 7:17 amFulvio Martella
I can't install the licences
February 15, 2023 at 8:05 amDevendra BadgujarForum Moderator
Hello Fulvio Martella
Please check the Discovery Downloads - Knowledge Base - Ansys Discovery Forum page to download the installer for Ansys Discovery. You can also refer the Discovery Installation Guide PDF from that page.
Once that finishes downloading, unzip that folder. In the unzipped folder, Right-click the setup.exe file and select Run as administrator. This will start the Installer. If you have any 3rd party antivirus or anti-malware programs installed, this is a good time to temporarily disable them. Programs like Avast, CCleaner, and Malware Bytes can interfere with the installation.
Click Install Ansys Products. You will not be installing the Ansys License Manager at all, so ignore that.
Click through the license agreement prompts. When you get to the part where you have to choose a license type, make sure to choose Subscription.
Once you've finished the installation, launch the software. You will be prompted to log in with the email and password of the user account that has the license assigned. Once that's done the software should launch successfully.
Let me know if further assistance is needed.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to work with STL file?
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- section plane
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- material properties
- Coordinates orientation
- “contact pair has no element in it.” how to resolve this problem
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.