March 28, 2021 at 3:45 pmed28Subscriber
I am new to ANSYS as such I am not sure if this error can be resolved on my device, or whether it is a server-side issue. I initially encountered this issue when trying to solve a model, I made sure that my mesh and other parameters were in line with the academic licence constraints. On trying to solve the model, I have an error pop-up as seen in the attached image. On the mechanical APDL product launcher program, I can also find reference to this error. I have configured the licence and this suggests that the licence is functional.
I have since contacted my university regarding this issue and they have not been able to offer me a solution, as such any help or advice would be very much appreciated.
EdApril 15, 2021 at 1:45 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys EmployeeHello Ed,nI apologize for the delay in response!nCan you open a dos command prompt and type in:nping HVS-ITS-LIC03nWhat does that return?nBest, GeonViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.