January 5, 2023 at 7:10 pmIDn KhSubscriber
I am trying to open Fluent with meshing. I amafraid an error pops up chich says ANSYS LICENSE MANAGER ERROR:Insufficient CFD Base licenses available. Dependent feature cfd_base in AND keyword is not available.
I am using a university version. I am wondering if some know the reson of this error.
January 6, 2023 at 9:50 amRobAnsys Employee
It usually means that someone else (many someone elses) are already using the software. That can mean someone didn't set the Under-grad classes to use the teaching licences (oops) or that many PhD students use the software (good!). If you wait a licence may free up, otherwise please talk to your Ansys contact as you may need more solver keys.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.