Ansys Products

Ansys Products

License Expiration date is incorrect

• Osama10
      Subscriber

Hello,

Our University license for electronic desktop should expire on Sep. 30th, 2019, and the renewal dates on the quote are from 10/01/2019 - 09/30/2020. The department has paid for the renewal of the new license and we are waiting for the license files.

But I am getting a message that the software will expire in 3 days as shown in the attached image! It should not expire in 3 days. I have 1 month more. Could you please fix it so we can keep using ANSYS Electronic Desktop without any discontinuity.

Thank you in advance,

Osama

• dsurendr
      Ansys Employee

Hello,

I checked the account and there is a latest key issued on 31 July, 2019 that extends the keys for 30 July 2020.

You can check with the IT person who manages the ECCANSYSLM license server if the keys have been updated. It might be that a few older features are expiring and the new keys would still work if they had been installed.

• Osama10
      Subscriber

Hello dsurendr,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Please see attached the quotation that we received that indicate the dates.

https://ibb.co/LQNBcn2

Also, could you please send me the new license files to send it to our license server manager?

Thank you.

• dsurendr
      Ansys Employee

Hello Osama,

For the license keys, please contact your Account Manager assigned to your Account from ANSYS.

• Osama10
      Subscriber

Hello,

I contacted them, and they updated the license.

Could you please confirm when our license will expire?

Thank you for your help.

• Rob
      Ansys Employee

Please contact your account manager, the date is also included in the licence file. We can't discuss account/licence specifics on a public forum. 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.