November 5, 2017 at 3:37 pmroy.leeSubscriber
My ANSYS 18.1 just expired but I haven't finished my ANSYS course with EDX. The Student FAQ on the ANSYS website says that I can find an license download and just update the link; however, I cannot find a download for just a new updated license. Could someone please direct me to the link and or file directly?
November 5, 2017 at 3:45 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
ANSYS 17.2 uses a small license text file that can be downloaded, but ANSYS 18.1 has the license built in to the product. You need to download a fresh copy of ANSYS 18.1 (or 18.2) and install it to get a new expiration date.
November 6, 2017 at 6:56 pmVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
Roy, please download the new package from here having updated expiration date: ansys.com/student
January 21, 2019 at 1:30 amAnanth NarayanSubscriber
I don't see any download link for license file. I am struggling for license file for ANSYS 19.0. If possible please do send me at Email Address.
January 22, 2019 at 11:45 amRobAnsys Employee
Duplicated here https://forum.ansys.com/forums/topic/renew-ansys-academic-licenses-of-19-0/ so locking this thread.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.