August 4, 2019 at 7:29 amnikhilm0hanSubscriber
i couldn't find design modeller , only space claim available .. How to check whether its included in the package or not ?
August 4, 2019 at 9:40 am
August 4, 2019 at 10:00 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Start->All Programs->Ansys 19.2 ->Ansys Client Licensing->Client ANSLIC_ADMIN Utility 19.2 (or whatever version you have installed).
When the program opens, View Status -> Display License Status
It will write out a list of licenses found. If you see this line, you have a DesignModeler license.
Users of agppi: (Total of 2 licenses issued; Total of 1 license in use)
August 7, 2019 at 1:42 pm
August 7, 2019 at 1:53 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
It's a scrolling window so scroll up to look for it. Or click the Write to File then you can open the content of the window in a text editor.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- section plane
- material properties
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Geometry scaling
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Convert Surface body to solid
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.