December 6, 2022 at 5:02 pm
December 7, 2022 at 1:25 pmNikhil NaraleAnsys Employee
The images look broken. Can you post the images again?
December 7, 2022 at 3:18 pm
December 9, 2022 at 7:25 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys Employee
Can you post the contents of the license file you are using?
(Increment lines only)
You may need to have the License Administrator download the latest license file.
Under %TEMP%\.ansys, you will see *.out files and log files.
Scan those for error messages and please post them.
December 13, 2022 at 12:05 pmAnkan DeySubscriber
Thank you for your help, its a license feature missing from the pool of license.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.