September 20, 2020 at 4:52 pmfedericaSubscriber
I downloaded ANSYS Student and whenever I try to run a simulation I get an error message saying "solve --> *** ERROR - ANSYS license not available".
When I want to check my license in Client ANSLIC_ADMIN Utility I get the following message:
***** LICENSE STATUS: C:Program FilesANSYS IncANSYS StudentShared FilesLicensingstudent.lic *****
lmutil - Copyright (c) 1989-2015 Flexera Software LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Flexible License Manager status on Tue 6/30/2020 11:59
[Detecting lmgrd processes...]
Error getting status: No SERVER lines in license file. (-13,66)
Can I get some help here?
September 21, 2020 at 9:58 pmtsiriaksAnsys EmployeeOpen up CMD Prompt and enter the following commandsn%awp_root202%\..\Shared Files\Licensing\winx64\ansysli_util -checkout ANS_SOLVERn%awp_root202%\..\Shared Files\Licensing\winx64\ansysli_util -checkout aa_t_inPost their outputs here.nThen, enter the following commandnsetnand post the output here as welln
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.