September 16, 2020 at 7:54 pmoldbrotherminSubscriber
I used Geo-material which is not supported in workbench (model-111 johnson-holmquist concrete)
Thus, this is my way to use LS-dyna
1. make geometry In Mechanical APDL
2. modeling & solving in workbench (k file making)
3. open k file in Pre-post
4. Input material in Pre-post
5. save new k file
6. solve in Mechanical APDL product luncher <== problem step
7. check the result in Pre-Post
I did modeling in workbench and solve the file (license worked)
However, When I solve modified K file in APDL Product launcher It show error as figure
Do you know what is problem in here?
I need help....September 25, 2020 at 12:07 pmKarthik RAdministratorHello,nThank you for sharing this issue with us. We will be answering this question soon.nThank you for your patience.nKarthiknSeptember 25, 2020 at 6:31 pmtsiriaksAnsys EmployeeYou may have a Windows environment variable LSTC_LICENSE set to network. nTry changing (or creating a new one if doesn't exist) it tonLSTC_LICENSE=ANSYSnViewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- License Error
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.