March 23, 2023 at 12:25 pmNashwan AlhumiariSubscriber
We have a license server running Ansys license manager, all the toolboxes are working fine but we recently added a new toolbox "mbseconnector_magicdraw" When I added the license to the server, I got an error "(Error: 1 licenses, unsupported by licensed server)" (see image attached)
I tried to update the license server manager to the latest one 2023R1 but still the same issue. I also tried to combine the license file with the original one but still same issue.
Please note both licenses are set on the same server with the same host name and MAC address
March 23, 2023 at 12:45 pmNashwan AlhumiariSubscriber
This might be related to post: https://forum.ansys.com/forums/topic/merging-of-two-license-files/, I am checking with the Ansys person who created the license for us.
May 11, 2023 at 7:32 pmVijayAnsys Employee
this error generally means the task has expired or has a future start date. Please check the start and expiry date to confirm.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error trying to solve with research license
- Getting error of “waiting for license server to respond”
- Fluent parametric sweep from workbench getting stuck
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop 2019 R2 and the new update of windows 10
- Facing issues with Microsoft MPI in ANSYS EDT HFSS 2020R2
- forrtl error 153 (no Aspen is used)
- Trying to solve model in Lsdyna extension but cannot get the workbench lsdyna on toolbar as shown.
- Issue while opening ANSYS Additive print 2020 R2 app
- 2021 R1 student version, mapdl is not launching
- ANSYS Discovery file is undeletable
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.