March 16, 2022 at 9:07 amcedricdelabarreSubscriber
A customer contacted us, they have a floating license for Multiple users.
They often have the problem that 1 user is using multiple licenses (Due to multiple spaceclaim sessions opened )
Can we prevent this by:
1) Make sure 1 user can only use 1 license?
2) Make sure a double click action opens the file in existing active spaceclaim session? (To prevent a second session being opened)
Thank you in advance,
March 16, 2022 at 12:08 pmDevendra BadgujarForum Moderator
Hello cedric Delabarre
Let me check this and will get back to you.
March 21, 2022 at 8:34 amDevendra BadgujarForum Moderator
Hello cedric Delabarre
They can go for option 1 of Making sure that a user can only use 1 license of a specific feature. Please check the article mentioned below:
Here is the link of the article https://support.ansys.com/KnowledgeResources/Solutions?solutionIdentifier=be79e7fbeb1f6510VgnVCM100000a100020aRCRD&productName=ANSYS+Fluent&productFamily=Installation%20Licensing%20&%20Systems
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- section plane
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- material properties
- Coordinates orientation
- “contact pair has no element in it.” how to resolve this problem
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.