October 18, 2022 at 7:15 amMohammad NasreddineSubscriber
I am facing a problem while doing my CFX simulation. While submitting my solution, it says:
The solver is unable to continue because of licensing problems.
The ANSYS CFX partitioner exited with return code 1.
I have the student free version, and I searched for Admin Anslic but didn't find it on my computer.
I hope someone can help me to find a solution because its's for my final year project
October 19, 2022 at 11:20 amGeorge KarnosAnsys Employee
Under %TEMP%\.ansys, you should see license debug files.
Please check those for errors.
Are any errors listed?
October 20, 2022 at 6:54 am
October 20, 2022 at 7:09 amMohammad NasreddineSubscriber
This is what I am getting in the out file.
I am not sure how to solve this, or where to find the %TEMP% files
- The topic ‘License’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Licensing – Request name does not exist in the licensing pool
- 2022 R1 Ansys Mechanical APDL: QXcbConnection: Failed to initialize XRandr
- error “ansyslmd: Cannot connect to license server system. (-15,10032)
- The analysis systems in Workbench are missing
- Student license renewal
- Mechanical APDL Launcher Options
- how to open files created from newer version by using the older version of ansys
- Problems using 2022/R2
- Ansys Helic Tools Installation Issue: Missing Helic_PDK directory
- Results Probe in ANSYS Workbench
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.