December 12, 2017 at 10:04 amjohanbjoerkSubscriber
I am doing a project at my university (Luleå university of technology). The computers we have is to slow to do any simulations so my professor has recommended us to try simulate from home using ansys Student.
The problem is that when we use ansys from home, we are limitet to 50 elemets in the geometry but our geometry consists of several millions. I asked my professor about this and he said that we can use a vpn to connect to school, and in the "ANSLIC_ADMIN Utility" under the Specify the license server machine option, we can fill in my university license to be able to simulate big problems from home.
The problem is that i cannot fill in any license, and the button to press for adding a new license is gray, so it is unclickable. What should i do?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.