November 7, 2023 at 11:31 amMuhammad AkhtarSubscriber
I hope you are fine. I am using ANSYS FORTE in my PhD for hydrogen-diesel dual fuel engine simulations. Recently, my university installed latest version of ANSYS, however, it has following errors:
C:\Users\U2061120\forte\232>title Forte Simulate Launcher
Using specified "home" folder for FORTE 2023 R2 preference and log files:
FORTE_MEMORY value of -Xmx8192m -Xms1024m will be used for this session.
C:\Users\U2061120\forte\232>"C:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\v232\tp\openjre\17\bin\java" -splash:"C:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\v232\reaction\forte.win64\bin\..\..\..\commonfiles\images\splash.png" -Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true -Xmx8192m -Xms1024m -classpath "C:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\v232\reaction\forte.win64\bin\forte_custom.jar;C:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\v232\reaction\forte.win64\bin\*" -DRD_APP_BIN="C:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\v232\reaction\forte.win64\bin" -DREACTION_HOME="C:\Users\U2061120\forte\232" -DREACTION_USER="" -DRD_APP_RELEASE_NUMBER="2023 R2 (15-May-2023 01:45:54 AM)" -DRD_APP_TITLE="ANSYS Forte" "com.reactiondesign.cfd.amg.AMGApplication"
OPENSSL_Uplink(00007FF853CA1820,08): no OPENSSL_Applink
C:\Users\U2061120\forte\232>IF "1" == "0" EXIT
*** ERROR CONDITION DETECTED. EXIT STATUS IS 1 ***
The java command that started user interface ended abnormally.
This could be due to a java startup error such as requesting too much memory.
Or it could be due to a problem already reported by the user interface.
Please review any error messages listed above. Hit enter to close this window when you are done.
Press any key to continue . . .
Also, I need to build a geometry based on the dimensions available at our university. Could you please let me know how the models on ANSYS FORTE tutorials were built? It would be very beneficial for me.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Error trying to solve with research license
- Getting error of “waiting for license server to respond”
- Fluent parametric sweep from workbench getting stuck
- “could not connect to the Ansys license server”
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop 2019 R2 and the new update of windows 10
- Facing issues with Microsoft MPI in ANSYS EDT HFSS 2020R2
- Errors while running the HFSS 2023 on linux server
- forrtl error 153 (no Aspen is used)
- License server error “Error: 1 licenses, unsupported by licensed server”
- License server machine is down or not responding – Host not found ERROR
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.