October 16, 2017 at 9:31 pmtaejin.kim99SubscriberI have attempted to install Electromagnetics Suite 18.2 on a virtualbox running redhat 7 successfully. However, when trying to run ansysedt, I receive the following error regarding the license:
"Failed to check out license 'electronics_desktop'.
License server machine is down or not responding
(FLEXIm Error -96)
I was wondering if it was because we are running on a virtualbox on our existing server rather than the server itself. Moreover, the license file i received was for the server existing outside the virtualbox rather than the virtualbox itself. Would getting a new license file solve this issue?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- Licensing Error
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
- ConfigureThisMachine Returns Error 1