July 7, 2022 at 9:05 ammaxime.bergetSubscriber
In order to understand Human eye sensors, I am making a simple simulation with only one source, wich is a display source. When the calculation is made, and the xmp map is displayed, I can see on it a reflected light, depending of the 3d view orientation:
I guess this is only for display, and it has no physical signification, I am right?
July 25, 2022 at 10:46 amFabien BastideAnsys Employee
When you are opening the result on the xmp map, what do you see? From the info here it seems only related to how it is displayed in the direct modeling 3d environment. Do you have a screenshot of the result only?
July 25, 2022 at 11:24 ammaxime.bergetSubscriber
I confirm you there is no reflected light when I open the result in XMP map.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- how to export results from SPEOS to Mechanical
- Ganhemt Project mistake can you help me
- Ansys SPEOS- Diffusion Coefficient of a fluorescence
- Purcell Factor on Dielctric Mirror
- How to calculate the cross-polarization efficiency and phase in FDTD
- Simple Optical simulation
- Light reflection on a XMP map
- Negative Reflection Problem
- Inverse design of polymer y-branch – modify the example provided